It's time to dice some digits!
- Made with Solid wood material
- Eco-friendly, Solid, and stable material
Do you think you're lucky enough? Try your hand at a solid wooden board game, where the player with the lowest score wins.
- The game is played with family, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, and is even a betting game played in pubs
- Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles
- The lowest score wins the game
- If you lay down all the tiles, then you've "shut the box"
- People can define themselves if plus, minus, times, devides are applicable. And also define only 2 pieces or 3 pieces can be used
- A kind of board game, several ways to play, player can also define the rules themselves
- Brings hours of enjoyment to your home
How To Play:
- Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll
- For example: Roll the dices and have 3 and 4 so you get number 7
- You can turn on 1 and 6 at any side, because 1+6=7, you can also turn on 9 and 2 at any side, because 9-2=7
- The last player who can successfully turn on as rules win the game
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.