UV Phototheray Home UVB Light Therapy for Psoriasis Vitiligo Eczema
The Ultraviolet Disinfection Phototherapy Lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp, with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body. Although designed for home therapy, the device is also used by many professional dermatologists, clinics, and hospitals across the globe.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds & 15 Seconds for children.
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before an erythema reaction occurs.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
2.With Philips medical UV lamps as the light source, Larger Exposure area: 48CM2
3.Built-in timer,With intelligent controller, auto control the light on or off
4.Unique structure design, the irradiator can be adjusted to 90 degree, suitable for clinical and home use
5.With professional anti-UV goggles, protect patients’ eyes.
Effective Light Area: 7.4(sq.in)
Lamp： 1x PL-S 9W/01
Display mode : LCD digital timer
Lamp life:1200-1400 hours
Working voltage: 120V±10%
Input power: 40VA
Lamp intensity: 3~16nnw/cm2
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Philips 9W UV-PL-S9W/01/2P Bulb
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * Power Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds based on the previous-time irradiation time.
When does it become effective?
When should the irradiation be stopped?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.